CURRENT OBSESSION

Monday, December 8, 2008

Do you like beautiful and sad songs that make you want to go write in your diary and cry a little into your pillow? Do you enjoy lumberjack-style men? Have you heard of Richard Buckner? If you answered "yes" to the first two questions and "no" to the third then you should immediately get into the Buck (my current obsession). You can start with this cool youtube video:



If you answered "yes" to all three questions then I already know you will LOVE this video - and I commend you on your good taste. If you answered "no" to all three questions then I must ask what's wrong with you? If you answered "yes" to only one and three then, fair enough, we can't all love the lumberjack type, but I would like to commend you on your music tastes. Enjoy!

0 comments: