BROOKE WHITE GO AWAY

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Long version:
I haven't posted about AI (I'm cool) lately because I didn't see it at all last week (I know!). Last Tuesday Bel Air and friends went out to dinner at a new restaurant that we all highly recommend. It's called Roberta's and it's a pizza place with a geniune pizza oven straight from Italy. The food is amazing and it's BYO so our check came to such a ridiculous amount that I think we tipped 50% or something because anything less would have been obscenely cheap. The other cool thing about Roberta's is that it's co-owned by our friend Brandon Hoy. Brandon was in a band called Alabama Black Snake that BUBD played with a lot and eventually shared a practice space with. He's a super nice guy and it's great to see his new venture doing so well. The NY Times gave Roberta's a great review as you can see in the link above.

Short version:
I didn't see idol last week because I was eating lots of pizza and drinking lots of wine.

I'm really hoping that Brooke White gets the boot this week. I can't take her anymore. As usual, the girls at Go Fug Yourself hit the nail on the head: She needs to stop talking so much.

0 comments: