THE YANKEES

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My bandmates are going to kill me. First I post about nothing other than American Idol and now it's baseball season. But, I can't be stopped. Perhaps I should disassociate this blog from Bel Air.

Anyhooz, the Yanks played Boston last night and won. Decisively. It's hard to watch Boston games, though, because I get so mad at Manny. My blood pressure rises to an unhealthy level. He is so vile. Alex Rodriguez balances it all out, though. He is a specimen of physical perfection - juiced or not. But, that's not why I watch baseball. I mean I could talk about how beautiful the Yankee organization is all day. I could mention something about Girardi's bone structure or how Posada looks so dignified with the salt and pepper at the temples that he has going on now. But, again, that's not why I watch baseball.






This is:
derek-jeter-wfw-400a053007
GORG!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...and the bel air blog devolves into pandering about a fallen, bloated regional sports franchise. i expected better from a band with such a fine pedigree.

ps. manny rules!

Bel Air said...

Haha! I have to say - I almost didn't approve that comment!

Manny Rules? I can handle Big Papi and maybe even Youkilis but Manny? grrrrr.....