PLEASE WORK...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am going to give this ONE MORE TRY.

Are you ready? No. I mean, are you ready? Are you REALLY ready? Or, are you just kidding around? I'm about to unveil something major here. I've been waiting for a while to do this so you're going to need to be significantly ready to handle what I'm about to "drop".

First, though, the back story: A while ago, a little band called Bel Air released a little album called Pole to Pole that had a little song on it called "Almost". "Almost" is a simple song. A country ballad, sad and slow. Except, NOT ANYMORE!!!

Almost - Disco Remix by belairband


Re-mix genius Chris Amann with Bel Air's own Jeff Mensch

I think we can all agree that Chris is brilliant beyond his years and should quit his job and start doing this type of thing FULL TIME. Thanks, Chris for all of your hard work and Jamaican rapping!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I have a smile on my face after listening to the remix. Couldn't sit still.
Fabulous!
GJL