WELCOME!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to the OFFICIAL (accept no substitutes) blog of Bel Air. We are Jeff Mensch, Wyatt Tuzo, Drew Kilpatrick, me (Allie Langerak) and announcing - Brooklyn's best bass player - Matt Hyams. This blog is basically a continuation of our former band Breakup Breakdown's blog. If you would like to check out those archives GO HERE! I'll probably be linking back to it often.

Anyhoozers, in the fall of this year we started recording and are now almost done with an album. We are booking shows for March. Check out some pics of us recording!

IMG_0051

IMG_0052

IMG_0089

IMG_0072

7 comments:

mikki said...

If the anyhoozers has survived the transition, I guess I will come too, though I am a little insulted I didn't get a personal invite. SINCE I AM THE ONLY COMMENTER.

Bel Air said...

Sorry about that! I should have sent you an engraved invitation. I appreciate your comments so much!

mikki said...

It's ok. Anyhoozers!

ps am I the only one who tries to make phrases from the verification thing?

sxzgfpxw

sexy girlfriend pox?

Anonymous said...

That mike placement is NOT punk rock.

Bel Air said...

EXACTLY!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not brooklyn's best bass player. Just to go on record.

Bel Air said...

I beg to differ.