DE-BEARDING

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wyatt had a beard for the past couple months. It was a look I liked to call Winter Wyatt. It worked for him and got rave reviews from all but his dear mom who wasn't so fond of it. So, Terri these are for you! Your boy is back. I suppose he's Spring Wyatt now? Is this like a new version of Groundhog's day? Maybe if he hadn't shaved it would have meant 6 more weeks of winter.

Beard Animation


Side View:
side beard animation

Try as I might, I couldn't get him to keep the sideburns.

IMG_1864

IMG_1836

6 comments:

Jill said...

In one picture, the beard is growing, in the other is is coming off!! That is talent!

Terri said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

how long did you have the, um, "german" moustache?

Bel Air said...

All formations were in place for less than 5 minutes - and we were going for Chaplin not that other guy.

mikki said...

It's like when a bride lifts up her veil.

Bel Air said...

Now I'm picturing Wyatt in a wedding dress... Beautiful!