BEL AIR GOES PSYCHADELIC???

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've never been a Pink Floyd fan. Sure, I listened to the classic rock station (96WCMF) growing up so I know all of their hits but I never bought any of their stuff or anything. So when "Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii" was next on the Netflix cue I wasn't really that excited. But I should've been!! After watching about 2 hours of this 3 hour epic I am wondering why nobody ever told me how much of a BABE David Gilmore was back in the day!!

PinkFloydPompei-0002

PinkFloydPompei-0010

Beyond my boycraziness, though, this is an awesome movie. I was so inspired by it that now I think Bel Air should go all kinds of psychadelic and get a gong and stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, that version of "Saucerful of Secrets" is unbelievable. Also, you notice how everyone in Williamsburg looks kinda like Nick Mason does in this movie?

Bel Air said...

Is Nick Mason the drummer? Because, yeah, totally.