NICE!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here is Wyatt's list of most influential albums (in no particular order):

Queen- News of the World (my first album ever, I think I was 3)
Nirvana-In Utero
The Dead Milkmen- Big Lizard in my Backyard
Modest Mouse- this is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about
The Beatles- Abbey Road
Songs:Ohia- Ghost Tropic
Smog- Wild Love
Pink Floyd- Meddle
Fugazi- Repeater
Pavement- Wowee Zowee
The Smiths- The Smiths
Califone- Roomsounds
Bauhaus- Mask
David Bowie- The Man Who Sold the World
Echo and the Bunnymen- Heaven up Here
Television- Marquee Moon
Patti Smith- Horses
Joan of Arc- How Memory Works
Yes- Fragile
Pixies- Bossanova

Now that the three of us have all posted lists it's time to analyze. First and foremost: there is no one album that is on all three of the lists. We each cited a Beatles album but all different ones. We also all have Songs:Ohia on our list but Wyatt had to go and be different with "Ghost Tropic" while Jeff and I had the "Magnolia Electric Co." album on our lists. Jeff and I have five common albums, Jeff and Wyatt have one. Wyatt and I, however, have none. Interesting...

0 comments: