RYAN AND MANDY

Friday, March 27, 2009



Dear Ryan,

First, let me say congratulations on your marriage to Mandy Moore. I am so happy for you. I want you to be happy. You know that. But, I'm a little sad that I had to find out about your recent nuptials while casually reading InTouch Weekly over a plate of Pad Thai the other night. I thought that, after all we've been through together, that you might have called. I don't know. That's just me.

We had so many good times. Remember that time that we carved our names into a tree and then when they cut down the tree you used the wood to make a boat and Christened it my name? Down on Meadowlake Street? You must remember that. A while ago every thing you did said you-hoo missed me... I guess that's over now.

Excuse me if I break my own heart tonight.

Yours,
Allie

0 comments: