BEAR CLAW... IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME

Friday, February 8, 2008

Tonight Bear Claw is playing at Sound Fix. Bear Claw has also been known as Holy Moly so there's a little confusion about what their name actually is. According to the flier, a permanent name will be revealed tonight. No matter what they go by, there is no question that they are all very talented musicians. The band is made up of Jared Friedman, Daniella Chiminelli and Jeremy Joseph. I have a vested interest in seeing this band as Jared and Daniella are both voice students of mine and it always makes me glow with pride when I see my students on stage singing their hearts out. I have no doubt there will be some beautiful harmonies coming from them.

Sound Fix is a super-duper place to see a show. I am currently in an ongoing quest to get a show there for Bel Air. I'm not having much luck on that front, though.

Anyhoozers! Have you seen these yet?

AnytizersBannerAd

0 comments: