BEL AIR IS DJING

Friday, February 29, 2008

God, it gets old hearing about where people are DJing. And yet... here I am. Telling you where I'm DJing. But, this is no ordinary DJing event. Oh no! TOTALLY DIFFERENT. This Saturday Jeff and I will be spinning classic country, alt country, Americana, and basically everything from Roy Acuff to Calexico to Handsome Family. I might even throw in the Paul McCartney song that I'm currently obsessed with. And, maybe some Allman Brothers if the mood is right.

These tunes will accompany a dignified and civilized cocktail hour(s) at K+M. There will be fancy cocktails on special and awesome bartenders. It's early (5-9) so stop by and have a nice cocktail with your girlfriend before going out to dinner. Or, have an early dinner and stop by afterward. The choice is yours. There really is no end to the possibilities.

Where: K+M, N. 8th and Roebling
When: 5pm - 9pm, Saturday March 1st
What: Bel Air dj's your favorite country songs
Why: Because K+M is a nice place to have a drink.

2 comments:

mikki said...

That was excellent. Next time I request something from the Elvis Costello country album.

Bel Air said...

Of course! You know I have a soft spot for him. But, you could request anything and I would play it no questions asked. Just because you're you.